Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's coming up: Week 2

I'm back!

So after my looooong hiatus I am back, not that I was doing it long, really bad timing! But, I am glad to have time to myself again to do something I enjoy so much. I have still been cooking in the microwave every night and have a lot of recipes to post. As an experiment, since that is what this is all about, I will be posting the next coming week's meals & shopping list on Sundays and posting the recipes on the weekdays.

I have a new section of Shopping Lists where you can save them as a PDF or print them out. I hope this is helpful to you, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

So what's coming up this week:

  • Taco Night
  • Chicken Parmesan
  • Zucchini Herb Casserole
  • Eggplant Supper Soup
  • Chicken Tortilla Crunch


No comments:

Post a Comment